BTS Section (1)

Hello World!

I'm going to talk about certain groups other than the news so to get me started I'm going to be doing a Bts Section.

Part 1

So I’m going to talk about my top 10 BTS songs (this is going to be so hard)


*DISCLAIMER* these are only Korean tracks and this is just my opinion and it was so hard to choose so please be understanding!



This is in no particular order

1) I Need U- This is such a good song omg when I first got into BTS this song was nearly a year old and I was obsessed with it. This song was on repeat and I fell in love with Yoongi in this song. His rap is so hot I just love it! Also, after looking into the lyrics I just loved the meaning and words.

2) Blood Sweat & Tears- I think I have watched the video about 1000x it is such a good song! I love how much Hobi shines in this song! This is defiantly one of the best BTS comebacks and I remember when the video dropped my finger was on that repeat button. This was on repeat for the longest time! And the dance is sexy as hell.

3) Cypher 4- I think that the Cypher series is defiantly my favourite, the rap line shine so much, it’s incredible how they turn from the cutest men to the sexiest men alive. This Cypher was so amazing I just fell I love with it the first time I listen to it! Also, can we just talk about how the live performance of this is always amazing and hype!

4) Tomorrow- I cannot tell u enough about how much I love this song! The first thing I love is Yoongi’s verse omg so amazing and just the arrangement of the song with the rapping and then vocals it literally has everything. And we must talk about the dance and lives of this, one word SEXY! I always loved how smooth the choreography was and how Jhope made it look effortless. I must mention how I was obsessed with Namjoon and his look from the live performances.

5) DNA- Yes I am including songs from the recent album! There are too many good ones on the album so I’ve chosen DNA! anyway... I really love this song the more times I listened, it sounds very different to anything they have done and it’s the perfect Title Track for there new Album! The colours of the music video were amazing and the vocals didn’t disappoint! Must mention the rapping obvs as this was so good and they all acted so cute I felt attracted.

6) House of cards- Well this song is just.... like... no words... hands down my favourite song that the vocal line has done! Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and V 100% showed everyone how incredible they are at singing and harmonising! They also showed us how amazing their vocal ability is.

7) Save me- When their album came out for this I had this one particular song on repeat about 200 times. It’s so beautiful and it’s the style I enjoy! Let’s just talk about the incredible one-shot music video and how they worked so hard to make it look effortless!

8) Hold Me Tight- AHH THIS SONG! when I first heard this I just couldn’t handle it like the harmonising between the vocal line and rap line was insane, this song is just INCREDIBLE. The lyrics are so good and it compliments each member so well I just have so much love for this song. Quick mention has to be Jimins vocals were just golden and Jhope verse is so LIT AND YOONGI OMG STOP IT!

9) A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone- SO this one is just PERFECTION this song was also on repeat from this album it just sounds unbelievable and the lyrics made me so happy! One of the reasons why I love this song so much is how Yoongi started it off and just how amazing he sounded! The message of the song is beautiful and I just feel very happy when I listen to it.


10) THIS LIST WAS SO HARD! Young Forever- This song defiantly deserves more attention I just love it so much! Honestly, I cried the first time I heard this and it was the video and the lyrics together which made it really emotional for me. This song it’s so beautiful and means a lot to me.


SPECIAL MENTIONS❣️


You all have to understand how hard this was for me! I spent hours changing and sorting this out! There are so many good BTS songs (ALL of them) I tried to pick songs from different eras that really stood out and that I still listen to now!
1) Boy In Luv2) Dope3) Fire4) Spring Day5) Interlude: Wings



Where to Contact Me
Email-   kpoptrash.frankie@gmail.com
Twitter- @frankie_kpop



Signing off xox

Comments