BTS Best Outfits (2)

Hello World!

Continuing my column on BTS I'm going to be talking about my favourite outfits they have worn on stage.

*Disclaimer this is just my opinion*



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This outfit was for there recent comeback 'DNA' which shows off the most handsome face and it's definitely my favourite outfit of his this comeback.

















I had to include this adorable outfit and because he looks so amazing in pink. Also must comment on the bandana as this has to be a concept one day. (Fingers crossed)


  















Finally, even in the simplists outfits of blue jeans and a white shirt really show how beautiful he is.















Now on to Kim Namjoon, this look is such a Namjoon look! He looks like a professor with the turtleneck and that coat. This gives me spring vibes and I just love how elegant he looks.















Now, this look is legendary for me in the history of BTS comebacks. The all black an the pop of colour in the hair makes him look so hot and kinda dangerous but you can see his dimples coming through.








Finally, this outfit is very simple but I have to say it is one of my favourites. The black on black with the white shirt underneath makes it looks really smart and professional but also sexy and aesthetic.















Next up is Jung Hoseok who is adorable off stage and turns in to this when he's on stage. This outfit is one of my favourites as he shows so much charisma when he performs 'Cypher 4'. 














This outfit is simple but fantastic as it's taken from his solo stage performing 'MAMA' and he looks so happy. This outfit and his hair look incredible together with a simple white shirt underneath his spectacular jacket.


Lastly, this legendary outfit in my eyes as he wears a strippy top with a bright red blazer to match his hair, this look is perfect on him.
















Next up is Kim Taehyung, whos a fashion icon! This outfit was from there Blood Sweat & Tears era but also their performances at the 2016 Mama Awards. The dark hair really complements the outfit and also the sparkly jacket. (BTS are the kings of sparkly Jackets)














This look is iconic for me because I love the striped shirt and the bright red jacket. Tae has amazing physical features so when he wears stuff like this it's so nice. Also must comment on the snapback as I love when he wears hats like this.
Finally for Tae is this look! The black and red colour contrast is amazing, also how he's completely covered up but looks so sexy. As said before but the headbands have to be BTS's new concept.






Next up is Min Yoongi, I have to tell you that he is my ultimate bias and everything he wears is gold. (hehe) This outfit is perfection, the colour combo of black and white is perfect and I love the ripped jeans as it gives it a certain edge to the look.














This look is incredible, during the 'I Need U' comeback season Yonngi wore some amazing outfits but this is my favourite. All black with a simple while print and the leather black pants are stunning. I like how he wears all black and then the hair colour is bright. (that goes for all of the bts, to be honest)
Finally, this look is so simple but so amazing, the smart looking jacket and shirt with the black pants look so lush. And I know what you're going to say all of the looks I've l picked is Yonngi wearing black but he just pulls it off so well. I think because of his light skin and in this picture, the grey hair looks so good.













Now on to our maknae Jeon Jungkook. this outfit is stunning the silky shirt and simple black pants with the gorgeous jacket. I must say all the 'Blood Sweat & Tears' outfits were incredible but this was my favourite one of Jungkooks.


Next up is a pretty casual onstage outfit but I love it a lot, grey looks really nice on him and also the fact that it is oversized. This looks gives me huge boyfriend vibes.
















Finally, this look is a whole treat for us and it is so simple but so beautiful. BTS members in all black is a concept itself and this look I will never get over. He looks so masculine and sexy in this but also classy.













Final member now Park Jimin, whose stage outfits always have a unique style.  Starting off with this legendary look from the 'Blood Sweat & Tears' era also the chokers during this comeback wear lush.


This look is LEGENDARY for Park Jimin (also this performance) I cannot get over how perfect he looks. As I've said BTS members in all black is such a concept and looks so good. Also the pop of colour with the orange hair, he is giving us visual right now.















Lastly for Park Jimin is this simplest looks with the all black again (don't judge me) I just love it when he wears silky shirts and a matching black choker.

















Credit to all the people who took these photos. 



I hope you enjoyed this little segment, you don't understand how difficult it was for me to pick just 3 looks for each member. Remeber this is just my opinion and I'm no fashion expert just a fangirl who loves fashion.

(Side note, thank you to BTS/Bighit stylists for these amazing looks) 

Where to Contact Me

Email-   kpoptrash.frankie@gmail.com
Twitter- @frankie_kpop


Signing off xox
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Into Kpop